- 1 kg Pork Face
- 1/4 kg Pork Brain (Optional)
- 2 tsp. butter
- 4 pcs. Onions, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Catsup or Chilli Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fried Pork skin, grounded (Optional)
- 1 Egg (Optional) - only when serving
Cooking Procedures :
- Boil pork face till tender; slice thinly into cubes.
- Saute 1 pc. onion in butter and add the sliced pork face and the brain in a deep skillet.
- While sauteing, mix the liquid ingredients.
- Add the liquid mix in the pan. Simmer for about 15 mins.
- Serve in sizzling plate, garnish with Fried pork skin, egg and chilli for your taste.
Photo Courtesy of Flickrdotcom