- 1 pork's leg - chopped
- 1/2 kilo of dried banana blossoms (bulaklak ng Saging)
- 1 tbsp. of whole peppercorn
- 4 gloves of garlic - crushed
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. of salt
- 2 tbsps. brown sugar
1. Put Pork's leg or pata and all the ingredients in a deep pan with a tight cover.
3. Lower heat and simmer until meat and skin of the pata is tender and sauce thickens.
Ain't that easy?
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
If you'd like a certain Filipino recipe, please drop a comment and I'll be glad to post it!
And if you find this recipe interesting, please register to our feeds! Click here!
Photo by digitalpromdi