Pesang Dalag (Mud fish)

Another famous Filipino dish that you will surely love. So let us start cooking.

Ingredients and cooking procedure after the jump.
 

Ingredients:
1 thumb-size ginger, sliced 
3 onions, quartered 
1 tsp. whole peppercorns 
8 cups water 
1 kg. dalag (mudfish), rubbed with salt, gutted, washed and drained 
1 small Upo sliced 
2 Pcs. Pechay  

Cooking Procedure: 
- In a pot, pour in the water and add the ginger, onions and peppercorns. Allow to boil first before adding the upo and the pechay. 
- Add the dalag. Allow to boil first before adding the upo and pechay. 
- Allow to simmer for 5 more minutes before serving

Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

curious_girl said...

what is pesang dalag in filipino? I don't think I've ever heard of this. Or maybe I'm just not familiar with the name.

I like your recipes, I think I'll try some when i have the time.

Try checking out my recipes.

Dr. Davon Jacobson, MD said...

This is really a well laid out website. I like how you have presented your information in excellent detail. You seem to really love your site. Keep up the great work here and please visit by my blog sometime. The url is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com